Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Journey Begins...

PACKING, sorting and packing some more!!! We have less than 2 weeks before boarding an airplane to YWAM in Kona, Hawaii! Our hearts are bubbling with excitement and we can hardly contain it! Yet, we are leaving behind so many valuables and favorites from movies and toys to Mimi's handmade quilts and our treasured photo albums. Most of all, its hard to leave behind our families. We love you all so dearly, yet we know God is caring for each of you in a way only He can.

The next steps are crucial as we will meet up with our destiny and purpose in missions over the next few months.
With caring for a baby and 3 children, my line of duty is sure upon child-training and guiding my little ones no matter where we are. Of course, my heart will always be with my husband in ministry, yet my first ministry is to my children.

In the next 3 months, the training phase, I will have Banner as my primary focus. I don't want to miss a single thing as his Mama. We have such a tight bond.The 3 older children will have their classes to attend. And that is very different for me, as I have taught my kids at home since they were babies. This will be their first time in a "school - classroom setting" and I know it will be an adjustment for us all. It will be uncharted waters to be separated from them. But as they are older now, I know and trust they will do good. I think I will just miss being with them. I don't know the schedule we'll have yet but I am sure we are all going to enjoy this new adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment